| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Complete the page!
Acheron (mission) (whose full name is Acheron) is a map appearing in Unreal II: The Awakening.
Quick Level Completion Edit
Difficulty Differences Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- This is the level where you will get a Rocket Launcher for the first time.
- This is where you get to try the 'Grace' which Aida gave you prior to the mission. Really powerful, but extremely scarce on ammo. Use it wisely.
- The Alt Fire from the Shock Lance can fry the auto turrets. However, they are slow and rather inaccurate from a distance.
- There will be plenty of ammo available for the Combat Assault Rifle. Use it to nail the enemies from a moderate distance.
- The Izanagi troopers mean serious business. So take them down on the very first sight of them. Do not fool around.
- The slain troopers will provide a shield boost, as indicated by a blue glow. Pick them ASAP.
- Once the artifact is collected, do not wait to shoot down the alien lifeforms. Run instead.
- Acheron is the first map in the game where the player has to face human enemies.