| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add physical appearance.
| This article contains spoilers.|
A spoiler is a piece of information which reveals plot events or twists, and thus may "spoil" the experience for any reader who learns details of the plot in this way rather than in the work itself.
Read this article at your own risk.
- "Bishop considers himself a Crusader, a Knight Templar on a mission from god. Those falling outside of his close circle of friends, or worse, those serving on an opposing force in a battle, are subject to his brand of divine justice. No church would ever sanction his methods. His tactics usually fall just within the limits of legality and wartime treaty convention, but they never fit well within a civilized society or regular army. Thus Bishop found himself on the fringes of known space, serving as a mercenary by day and an exceedingly unpopular army chaplain by night."
- ―Character description Bishop is character that appears in Unreal Tournament 3.
He is a part the of the Izanagi's Ronin team. He appears to be a zealous man dedicated to his duty as a mercenary and has a strict sense of justice. He had unusual methods and tactics in war that made him be rejected from society and the army and the church.
Physical appearance Edit
- "Every sinner shows in my sights, eventually."
- ―End of Chapter 4, Calculated losses
- He's voiced by Nolan North, who voiced Marvel Comics' character Deadpool and DC Comics' character Green Lantern in many media; and Desmond Miles, from the Assassin's Creed series, among other roles.
See also Edit
|Characters from Unreal Tournament 3|
|Ronin: Reaper, Bishop, Othello, Jester, Kensai, Kai, Kana|
|Iron Guard: Lauren, Barktooth, Harlin, Slain, Johnson, Ariel, BlackJack|
|The Corrupt: Matrix, Aspect, Cathode, Enigma, Nova, Cyclops|
|Krall: Scythe, Cerberus, Gnasher, Scorn|
|Necris Black Legion: Akasha, Loque, Damian, Kragoth, Malakai, Alanna|