| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
- If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Facing Worlds.
CTF-FaceClassic (whose full name is Face Classic) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 2004.
Map description Edit
Face Classic is an obvious recreation of the original CTF map, Facing Worlds that appeared in Unreal Tournament 99. The map itself has been left virtually unchanged- the terrain and item layout, weapon placements and spawning areas are the same as appearing in UT99. The only major difference being the the music had been replaced, as well as a few aesthetic bumps.
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- Camping at a watch tower and sniping the enemies from there is fine, as the base itself is designed for the same purpose. In Single Player mode, the bots can be ordered to successfully capture the flag, while the player can sit back and snipe any opposition.
- If you are the attacker, reload the Link Gun to the max. Otherwise, the gun might run out before you know it.
- While carrying the enemy flag to your base, the recommended Adrenaline combo is "Speed", to evade the enemy gunfire from behind.
- This map is a remake of Facing Worlds, one of the most popular maps in the entire Unreal Tournament game community.
- Based on the same map, there is a Nakhti themed map called Facing Worlds 3, which sports a tremendous aesthetic overhaul and employs a different tactical approach. For the same reason, Face Classic is the only Unreal Engine 2 based map which is close to the original.