CTF-LostCause (whose full name is Lost Cause) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 3.
Map description Edit
A map taking place on Omicron 6, full of infection tubes and liquids. The map is pretty simple on layout, though it makes heavy use of decoration and static meshes.
There are plenty of areas, none of which are named, so we're going to name them. We're going to assume that the map is horizontal and has the Blue base in the West side and the Red base in the East side:
- Of course we have the Red/Blue Flag Base
- There's a Central area, a pool holding a powerup.
- Each base has a Blue/Red Flag passage (south side for Blue, north side for Red), a central entrance which we're going to name Blue/Red Ramp area, and an outdoors area which we're going to name Blue/Red Courtyard. The two passages connected to the Central area are the North/South central passage. Each passage connects the own base's Courtyard with the Central area and the enemy base's Flag passage.
Weapons and pickups Edit
| Weapon: 2|
| Weapon: 1x Blue Courtyard, below the Vial Ledge. 1x Red Courtyard, below the Vial Bridge.|
Ammo: 4x Near the Blue side weapon. 4x Near the Red side weapon.
| Weapon: 2|
| Weapon: 1x Blue Ramp area, below the balcony. 1x Red Ramp area, below the balcony.|
Ammo: 2x Blue Ramp area, below the ramp. 2x Red Ramp area, below the ramp.
| Weapon: 2|
| Weapon: 1x Blue Flag Passage, near entrance to the Courtyard balcony. 1x Red Flag Passage, near entrance to the Courtyard balcony.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Blue side weapon. 2x Near the Red side weapon.
|14||4x Blue Courtyard, at a ledge (the Vial Ledge). 4x Red Courtyard, at a ledge (the Vial Ledge). 6x Central Area ledge, 3 per side.|
|4||1x North passage, in front of the Central area entrance. 1x South passage, in front of the Central area entrance. 1x Blue Flag passage, in front of the Thighpads window. 1x Red Flag passage, in front of the Thighpads window.|
|2||1x Blue Courtyard, at the end of the Vial Ledge. 1x Red Courtyard, at the end of the Vial Ledge.|
|2||2x Blue Ramp area, at the balcony. 2x Red Ramp area, at the balcony.|
|1||Central Area, in an isolated pillar island.|
(*) Rows marked in red are required for the "Like the back of my hand" achievement.
Tips and tricks Edit
- There aren't many weapons or items, mostly explosive, so the battle for the Damage Amp gets more significant.
- The Bio Rifle ammo is duplicated for each side.
See also Edit
|Capture The Flag maps for Unreal Tournament 3|
|CTF-Coret (UT3 map) • CTF-FacingWorlds • CTF-Hydrosis • CTF-Morbid • CTF-Nanoblack • CTF-OmicronDawn • CTF-Reflection • CTF-Searchlight • CTF-Shaft • CTF-Strident • CTF-Vertebrae|