| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Improve description, add weapon (and missing item) locations.
- "Raia Antalus, or Valley of the Hunters, is an ancient meeting place for the warriors of the Gen Mo'Kai. Encamped along the valley floor dozens of warriors would gather in the temple of Iinu to greet the dawn, hoping to draw upon the mystical powers of the kana stone embedded in the rock above them. Over the centuries the temple has fallen into disuse, and through treaties has become a popular venue for tournament events."
- ―Map description
Map description Edit
Perhaps the most "open" map in UT2003, Antalus is set on the hilly/grassy terrain around, and on top of, a small Gen Mo'Kai temple. The various trees, rocks, and the 3 enormous fang-shaped pillars in the center of the map make up the scenery. The terrain is quite rugged and steep at points, but luckily the Gen Mo'Kai have built a number of bridges and lifts to help the flow in the map.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Weapon||Count||Ammo||Weapon Location||Ammo Location|
|Assault Rifle||2||1 west of center, on top of chamber, 1 east of Double Damage.|
|Bio Rifle||1||2||Both slightly east of the pickup, near the elevator there.|
|Shock Rifle||1||3||2 northeast of Double Damage. 1 west of center.|
|Link Gun||2||6||2 next to each pickup. 1 west of center. 1 east of Double Damage|
|Minigun||1||3||2 next to weapon pickup. 1 left of center|
|Flak Cannon||1||2||Both a bit northwest of the weapon pickup.|
|Rocket Launcher||1||5||2 near pickup. 2 near Bio-rifle. 1 west of center|
|Lightning Gun||1||3||2 in underground chamber. 1 east of Double Damage|
|Health Vial||11||5 on bridge near Flak Cannon. 6 around Shield Pack|
|Shield Pack||1||On higher ground, north-west of the map.|
|Super Shield Pack||1||Middle of the map, in underground chamber|
|UDamage||1||On higher ground, south of the map|
Tips and tricks Edit
- You can lift jump onto some of the larger rocks.
- Caution is a necessity in this map. Do not walk into the open without knowing where the opponents are. A player without a good knowledge of the map's lay-out, and the lines of sight in the open fields will be easily spotted and shot. Stay out of the open fields and keep a look-out in all directions, both horizontally and vertically.
- This is one of the maps which shipped with the UT2003 demo. The other maps were DM-Asbestos, BR-Anubis and CTF-Citadel. A latter demo also added CTF-Orbital2.
- The map is also present in the Bloodrites of UT2004.
See also Edit
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Championship|
|DM-Antalus • DM-Asbestos • DM-Compressed • DM-Curse3 • DM-Flux2 • DM-Gael • DM-Insidious • DM-Molten • DM-Osiris2 • DM-SG1 • DM-SG2 • DM-SG3 • DM-Vidona|
|Bonus Pack: DM-Aqua_Mortis • DM-Inferno • DM-LeviathanB|
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Tournament 2003|
|DM-Antalus • DM-Asbestos • DM-Compressed • DM-Curse3 • DM-Flux2 • DM-Gael • DM-Inferno • DM-Insidious • DM-Leviathan • DM-Oceanic • DM-Phobos2 • DM-Plunge • DM-Serpentine • DM-TokaraForest • DM-TrainingDay|
|Bonus Packs: DM-1on1-Crash • DM-1on1-Mixer • DM-DE-GrendelKeep • DM-DE-Ironic • DM-DE-Osiris2 • DM-Icetomb • DM-Injector • DM-IronDeity • DM-Rustatorium|
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Tournament 2004|
|DM-1on1-Albatross • DM-1on1-Crash • DM-1on1-Desolation • DM-1on1-Idoma • DM-1on1-Irondust • DM-1on1-Mixer • DM-1on1-Roughinery • DM-1on1-Serpentine • DM-1on1-Spirit • DM-1on1-Squader • DM-1on1-Trite • DM-Antalus • DM-Asbestos • DM-Compressed • DM-Corrugation • DM-Curse4 • DM-DE-GrendelKeep • DM-DE-Ironic • DM-DE-Osiris2 • DM-Deck17 • DM-DesertIsle • DM-Flux2 • DM-Gael • DM-Gestalt • DM-Goliath • DM-HyperBlast2 • DM-Icetomb • DM-Inferno • DM-Injector • DM-Insidious • DM-IronDeity • DM-Junkyard • DM-Leviathan • DM-Metallurgy • DM-Morpheus3 • DM-Oceanic • DM-Phobos2 • DM-Plunge • DM-Rankin • DM-Rrajigar • DM-Rustatorium • DM-Sulphur • DM-TokaraForest • DM-TrainingDay|
|Bonus Packs: DM-BP2-Calandras • DM-BP2-GoopGod|