| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Complete the info.
DM-Bishop (whose full name is Bishop) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map Description Edit
A medieval castle, with a lot of thin passages. The map features an Outer Central area and several Inner lateral areas. All of these areas have plenty of passages, and some players may have a hard time navigating through the map.
Weapons & Pickups Edit
|Bio Rifle|| W: 2|
| Weapon: 1x West area, below the ladders to the Waterpool and the Angel Window area. 1x Near the Southeast ledge over the Pulse corridor.|
Ammo: 1x Near the West area weapon. 1x Near the top end of the South Lift.
|Shock Rifle|| W: 2|
| Weapon: 1x Northwest corner, near the Spiral staircase. 1x South end of the map.|
Ammo: 1x Near the Northwest weapon. 1x Near the South weapon. 2x Northeast corner. 1x South inner area, near entrance to Outer area.
|Pulse Gun|| W: 2|
| Weapon: 1x East corridor, near entrances to Outer area. 1x Near the lower water pool.|
Ammo: 2x Near the East weapon. 2x Near the Water pool, east. 1x corner to the South Lift. 2x Near the Lower waterpool weapon.
|Ripper|| W: 1|
| Weapon: North inner area, in a ledge over stairs to the Outer area.|
Ammo: 1x Near the weapon. 1x Near the Lower waterpool Pulse Gun. 1x Near the top end of the South Lift.
|Minigun|| W: 1|
| Weapon: West inner area, near the Angel Window.|
Ammo: 1x Near the weapon. 1x Near the North entrance to the Outer area. 1x Near the North lower lift to Outer area. 1x Over a ledge near a Lift near the weapon.
|Flak Cannon|| W: 1|
| Weapon: Outer area, in the south bridge.|
Ammo: 1x Near the south Shock Rifle. 1x Outer area, central corner ledge, near the Flak Cannon. 1x North entrance to the Outer area. 1x Near the North lower lift to Outer area.
|Rocket Launcher|| W: 1|
| Weapon: Northwest ledge over the Outer area.|
Ammo: 1x Near the weapon. 1x Northeast corner. 1x Outer area, near the Flak bridge.
|Sniper Rifle|| W: 1|
| Weapon: Outer area, in a small upper chamber.|
Ammo: 1x Near the weapon. 1x Northeast corner.
|Health Vial||20||3x Outer area, Small bridge near the South entrance to South inner area. 4x South end of the Flak bridge. 4x Outer area, lower bridge. 5x Near the Minigun, close to the Angel Window. 3x Near the BioRifle.|
|Health Pack||10||2x South end of the map. 2x North area. 2x Outer area, hidden below a stair. 2x East corridor, near the East entrance to Outer base. 2x Lower waterpool area, near the Pulse Gun.|
|Body Armor||1||Southeast corner, near Southeast BioRifle.|
|Shield Belt||1||Outer area, over an unconnected ledge.|
Tips & tricks Edit
- It's highly advisable for players to give one or two shots alone before even playing it with bots in order to get familiarized with it, as it's a very complex map, navigation-wise.
- Ammo is pretty disperse, encouraging players to move if they want to be armed.
Secret areas Edit
- Go to the outer area, near the Flak Cannon bridge, and do a weapon jump into the highest ledge in order to gain access to the Shield Belt.
- This map comes with the Bonus Pack 4, alongside the WarBoss and Xan Mark II models, and the maps CTF-Beatitude, CTF-EpicBoy, CTF-Face-SE, CTF-Ratchet, DM-Closer, DM-Grit-TOURNEY, DM-Viridian-TOURNEY, DOM-Bullet, DOM-CiDom, DOM-Lament][ and DOM-WolfsBay.
- The map has no playercount, but an approximate number (6-8) can be pulled out from the 19 spawnpoints.