| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Improve map description
DM-Closer (whose full name is Closer Resolution) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map Description Edit
A small industrial map using an unique look.
Weapons & Pickups Edit
|Weapon||Count||Ammo||Weapon Location||Ammo Location|
|Bio Rifle||1||2||Small north chamber.||Near the weapon.|
|Shock Rifle||1||2||East lower area of the map, below the ledges.||Near the weapon.|
|Pulse Gun||1||2||Central chamber over the Shield Belt area.||Near the weapon.|
|Minigun||1||1||Southeast area, in a higher ledge.||Near the weapon.|
|Flak Cannon||1||2||Northwest lower corner, in a ledge.||Near the weapon.|
|Rocket Launcher||1||1||Northeast corner.||Near the weapon.|
|Sniper Rifle||1||3(*)||North area, higher ledge.||Near the weapon.|
(*) Single rifle shells.
|Health Vial||15||5x Southwest spawn balcony over the combat area. 2x Near the BioRifle chamber. 4x Central area, near the Shield Belt chamber entrance. 4x Central area, in a ledge over the BioRifle area.|
|Health Pack||10||2x Southeast chamber, below the Armor balcony. 1x East upper stair chamber. 2x Near Pulse Gun chamber entrance. 2x Central area, near entrance to Bio Chamber, below the vial ledge. 1x Near the low point of the Lift to the Sniper ledge.|
|Big Keg O' Health||1||In a ledge only reachable by jumping, near the Rocket Launcher.|
|Body Armor||1||Southeast balcony.|
|Thigh Pads||1||Over the Ventilation conduct.|
|Shield Belt||1||In the lower central chamber.|
|Invisibility||1||In a ledge over the Vial Ledge.|
|Jump Boots||1||Southwest corner, near two Health Packs.|
|Damage Amplifier||1||In a ledge over the Minigun ledge.|
Tips & tricks Edit
- Smart use of the Jump Boots will grant bigger rewards to the player (see below).
Secret areas Edit
- Go to the area near the Rocket Launcher and do a weapon jump or use the Jump Boots to reach the Superhealth pack.
- From the Flak Cannon area, do a weapon jump or use the Boots to walk over the ventilation conduct. At the end you can find the Thighpads. You can also jump from the low point of the north stairs to be less exposed.
- Jump from the North Vial Ledge to the ledge above the vials in order to reach the Invisibility.
- Jump from the dead end of the Minigun ledge to the highest reachable ledge in order to reach the Damage Amp.
- This map comes with the Bonus Pack 4, alongside the WarBoss and Xan Mark II models, and the maps CTF-Beatitude, CTF-EpicBoy, CTF-Face-SE, CTF-Ratchet, DM-Bishop, DM-Grit-TOURNEY, DM-Viridian-TOURNEY, DOM-Bullet, DOM-CiDom, DOM-Lament][ and DOM-WolfsBay.