| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add tips and tricks outside of the secret areas, improve map description.
- "The Codex of Wisdom was to be a fantastic resource for knowledge seeking beings all across the galaxy. It was to be the last place in known space where one could access rare books in their original printed form. However, when the construction crew accidentally tapped into a magma flow, the project was aborted and sold to Liandri at a bargain price for combat purposes."
- ―Map description
DM-Codex (whose full name is Codex of Wisdom) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
A maze to stroll around, this map features some goodies like the Body Armor, Shield Belt, Invisibility core, and of course, a sniper rifle to put all the defenses and their bearers' heads to waste.
An easter egg with a picture of Cliff Bleszinski, the level's designer, is hidden in the level. In order to get to it, you must jump from the wood bridge to the non-connected hallway, and shoot the middle light a few times. Then, go down and to the lower wood bridge. A new room has been revealed. Be aware, though, as this room extracts 5 health points per second.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Weapon||Count||Ammo||Weapon Location||Ammo Location|
|Bio Rifle||1||2||East chamber, upper level.||Near the weapon.|
|Shock Rifle||1||2||Near the North Lift.||1x Near the weapon. 1x South stairs, in a ledge.|
|Pulse Gun||1||2||Mid level, in a deadend between the Armor and Stairs areas.||Near the weapon.|
|Ripper||1||1||East ledge near the BioRifle chamber and the Bridge area.||In a ledge, near the triggerable lights and the ledge over the Lava area.|
|Minigun||1||2||In a ledge over the southwest water pool.||1x Near the weapon. 1x Near the Central lift to the top level.|
|Flak Cannon||1||2||In the South-southwest corner.||1x Near the weapon. 1x In a ledge, near the triggerable lights and the ledge over the Lava area.|
|Rocket Launcher||1||3||Northwest corner, in the highest level.||1x Near the weapon. 1x Stairs area near the Pulse Gun. 1x South stairs, in a ledge.|
|Sniper Rifle||1||1||Northeast corner, near a ledge near the lift to the top.||Near the weapon.|
|Health Vial||6||3x Ledge over the South stairs. 3x Ledge over the Pulse Gun area.|
|Health Pack||8||2x Below the Armor ledge. 2x Near the Sniper Rifle. 2x Central Lava area. 2x Highest level, near the Lift, southeast corner.|
|Body Armor||1||Northwest corner, highest point.|
|Shield Belt||1||Wooden bridge over the Lava area.|
|Invisibility||1||Hidden below a triggerable door near the Sniper Rifle.|
Tips and tricksEdit
Secret areas Edit
- Jump from the Pulse Gun/Armor area or fall from the Rocket Launcher corner to a ledge holding three Vials.
- In the Sniper Rifle area, shoot the wooden wall between the stairs and the wall to get the Invisibility.
- Jump from the wood bridge to the non-connected hallway, and shoot the middle light five times. Then, go down and to the lower wood bridge. A new room with a picture of Cliff Bleszinski has been revealed. Be aware, though, this room extracts 5 health points for second.
- The text in the secret room ("Pretty fly... for a white guy.") is a reference to the band The Offspring and the song of the same name.