| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Improve map description, add weapon/pickup locations, add more tips and tricks
- "The indigenous people of Koos World are waterborne and find there to be no more fitting an arena than the ancient transport galleon."
- ―Map description DM-KGalleon (whose full name is Koos Galleon) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Crammed interiors and an open exterior makes this map dangerous to almost any attack. It is nearly impossible to run away from your adversaries, especially if you are in a tight position, such as having low health or ammo.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Weapon||Count||Ammo||Weapon Location||Ammo Location|
|Redeemer||1||-||At the top of the crow's nest.|
|Big Keg O' Health||1|
|Shield Belt||1||PC only: Inside of a water pool in the lower floor. PS2 only: Replaces the Invisibility.|
|Invisibility||1||PC only: In the forebody of the ship.|
|Damage Amplifier||1||Above some crates in the lower floor.|
Tips and tricks Edit
- There is a hidden Redeemer located in this map. At the mast closest to the front of the boat, where the highest Jump Boots are, shoot the flame above it to call a lift to the crow's nest, where you'll find the Redeemer.
- The PS2 version of the map has no lower floor.
- The beta version had a different central area, with a wood stick and crates connecting the lower and mid floors; and there was a Sniper Rifle instead of a Redeemer in the top of the pole. The Redeemer, meanwhile, was moved to where the Invisibility is in the final version of the map.