DM-Stalwart (whose full name is Stalwart) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
This map consists of three rooms and a few small hallways. The three (unnamed) areas of interest are the pillar room, located at the north of the map, repair area, located southwest of the map, and cargo area, located at the southeast of the map.
The pillar room is an area where there are two big pillars and two ledges near them. North pillar is the pillar near the garage's closed door, while the south pillar is the pillar located near the intersection between the other two areas. The two passages from the cargo and repair areas end at the east and west ledges respectively.
The repair area is the room with a toolbox standing among several crates, several small yellow boxes, and several slime barrels.
At the opposite side, the cargo area holds many crates, some of which, while shot down with explosives, reveal cones and some items.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Shock Rifle|| Weapon: 1|
| Weapon: 1x Intersection between Repair area, Cargo area and Pillar room|
Ammo: 2x Pillar room, west of entrance to intersection.
|Pulse Gun|| Weapon: 1|
| Weapon: 1x Cargo room, in front of the Keg crate.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon.
|Flak Cannon|| Weapon: 1|
| Weapon: 1x Repair area, hidden between three crates.|
Ammo: 1x Repair area, near the slime barrels. 1x Repair area, near the yellow crates. 1x Pillar area, opposite to entrance to intersection.
|Rocket Launcher|| Weapon: 1|
| Weapon: 1x Cargo area, behind the upper crate.|
Ammo: 1x Cargo area, inside of the Keg crate.
|Health Pack||4||1x Pillar room, west ledge. 1x Pillar room, east ledge. 1x Cargo room, hidden behind some crates. 1x Passage between Cargo room and Pillar room, on top of two barrels.|
|Health Vial||9||6x Passage between Repair area and Pillar room, near the corner. 3x Pillar room, opposite to entrance to intersection.|
|Big Keg O'Health||1||1x Hidden in a crate in the Cargo area.|
|Body Armor||1||1x Repair area, standing in a crate near the toolbox.|
|Thighpads||1||1x Pillar room, center.|
Tips and tricks Edit
- In single player mode, all you really need to do is to pick up whatever you see, and hunt down anyone who happens to come across.
- Get the health vials and armor before anyone else for a quick advantage over other players.
- The Rocket Launcher requires an impact hammer jump to reach without the translocator.
- Try to hang around where the weapons are, and pick up the vials when they're available.
- You can reach the Armor with a hammer-jump to the top of the box, though you can save yourself some health if you alt-hammer on to the top of the little red drawers at the wall then just jump over to the Armor.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Unreal Tournament Walkthrough by Apathetic Aardvark and farmerBob
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Unreal Tournament Guide / Walkthrough by Useless