| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the info.
DM-Underland (whose full name is Underland) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 4.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map was officially included in the 2016 May 24th. update. with the working name of DM-Tuba.
Version changelog Edit
- Tweaked slope dodges.
- Fixed bot pathing.
- Other misc minor tweaks.
- Removed rogue shock rifle.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Swapped redeemer lift with jumppad.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Renamed to DM-Underland.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
- Post process and lighting update based on newer engine version.
- Screen space shadows adjustment.
- Fixed LOD issue with the Douglas Fir asset.
- Fixed water.
- Optimizations to landscape.
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Tournament 4|
|DM-ASDF • DM-Backspace • DM-Batrankus • DM-BioTower • DM-Cannon • DM-Chill • DM-Deadfall • DM-DeckTest • DM-Focus • DM-Lea • DM-NickTest1 • DM-Outpost23 • DM-Salt • DM-Solo • DM-Spacer • DM-Temple • DM-Unsaved|