| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the screenshot and missing weapon/pickup/tips & tricks info.
DOM-CiDom (whose full name is City Domination) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
This map is a sort of "brother" to DOM-Condemned, right down to the same city thematic. The lower level has a 0-shape, with two points placed at both extremes. The upper level, the Roof of a building, has the remaining point. There're also four miniroofs, two above each of the non-point walkways, which has some more spawnpoints. Like Condemned, there are also several rooms near the Roof and Club points, both empty and with tables, which serves as closer spawn points to their respective points.
The named areas of the map are the following:
- Roof: The roof of the central building, holding the Roof point, which also comprehends the empty houses near the point.
- Outside: There are two actual areas which we're going to name Outside North and Outside South. These areas surround the Roof area and comprehend not only the lower level passages between the Club and Subway points, but also the roof spawns on top of both Subway exits.
- Club: The area of the Club point, also comprehends the empty houses near the area.
- Subway: The subway area.
Domination points Edit
- Roof: It's placed in the middle area, at the most highest point, just in the roof of a building.
- Club: It's placed on one of the extremes, the one which looks like an entrance to a club.
- Subway: It's placed in the other extreme, the one in a ruined subway entrance.
Weapons and pickups Edit
| Weapon: 1x Outside South area, at the spawn rooftop.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Outside South weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Outside North area, at the spawn rooftop.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Outside North weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Subway area, near the North stairs.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Subway area weapon. 1x Club area, north empty house. 1x Club area, south empty house.
| Weapon: 1x Club area, near the point.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Subway area, waiting lane.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Subway area weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Inside of an empty house in the Roof house which serves as a spawnpoint.|
Ammo: 2x Near the Roof area weapon. 1x Club area, north empty house. 1x Club area, south empty house.
|2x Subway area, at the north stairs from the rails to the waiting lane. 2x Roof area, near the control point.|
|1x Subway area, at the south stairs from the rails to the waiting lane.|
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map requires the use of the Translocator in order to reach every point, as one of the points is located in an area which can only be reached through Translocating or having the luck to spawn in a room next to it.
- The Roof point can be defended from the empty house; it holds a Sniper and ammo next to it. Camping, however, leaves people out of the action at the other parts of the map which hold other two points.
- The map is only available in the PC version by installing the Bonus Pack 4.
See also Edit
|Domination maps for Unreal Tournament|
|DOM-Bullet • DOM-Cinder • DOM-Condemned • DOM-Cryptic • DOM-Gearbolt • DOM-Ghardhen • DOM-Lament • DOM-LamentII • DOM-Leadworks • DOM-MetalDream • DOM-Olden • DOM-Sesmar • DOM-Tutorial • DOM-WolfsBay|
|Console maps: DOM-Coagulate • DOM-Hood • DOM-Osiris (UT map)|