| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the info.
Glathriel Village (Part 1) (whose full name is Glathriel Village) is a map appearing in Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali.
Map description Edit
The player emerges at a village not far from the Eldora Well. He sees Nali getting killed by UMS Drop Boxes from the Bodega Bay and other ships; he also sees scraps of a UMS ship, which then leads him clues to the UMS Prometheus.
- Make your way to the crashed UMS Prometheus.
- Proceed to the village.
- Enter the catacombs through the cellar in one of the houses.
Weapons and pickups Edit
| W: -|
A: 2 clips
| Weapon: -|
Ammo: In a crate in a cave at the start of the level (2).
| W: 1|
A: 1 clip
| Weapon: Near a small hut on the edge of the lake.|
Ammo: In a UMS supply crate (1).
|3||In a chest in the attic in two of the houses (1,1). In a wooden crate in the cellar (1).|
|2||Behind the stables (1). In a wooden pot in front of a house (1).|
|1||In a wooden crate in the cellar (1).|
|Passive and NPCs|
|6||Inside the houses (3). Entrance to the catacombs (3 skeletons).|
|>=1||In the lake.|
|1||Near the stables.|
|>=1||In the lake.|
|1||In the cave at the beginning (except on Easy difficulty).|
|1||Near the stables (Only on Medium difficulty).|
|1||Near the stables. (only on Hard and Unreal difficulty).|
Quick Level Completion Edit
- Reach the shore either by boat or by swimming.
- Enter the house overlooking the lake and descend into the cellar.
- Exit the level through the cracked wall.
Difficulty Differences Edit
- Giant Manta does not appear on Easy and Medium difficulty whereas the regular Manta appears only on Medium difficulty.
- Gasbag right at the beginning does not appear on Easy difficulty.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Both parts take place in the same location, so the first one has no log entry at the end. It is unknown why the developers split the level into two parts even though they are in the same place, balance issues being the most likely reason.
- According to Matthias Worch, both parts of Glathriel Village were named after the human hex in Jack Chalker’s "Well of Souls" books.
- It is likely that the CAR near the small "fishing hut" at the edge of the lake was fished out by the Nali from the broken UMS supply crate.
- There is no intermission segment after finishing this level.