| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Improve descriptions.
- If you're searching for the Unreal II XMP vehicle, you might want to check Juggernaut (vehicle).
- If you're searching for the Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3 vehicle, you might want to check Goliath.
Unreal Tournament 2004 Edit
The team appeared in full form in Unreal Tournament 2004.
Gorge's ' character card
Name: Prometheus Pithras
Birth date: 2268
Aggresiveness: 76 (UT2003)/77 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 84
"It takes a special kind of person to survive the harsh environment of the Allerian Penal Colony. It takes another kind of person altogether to revel in it. Gorge is more than just a survivor; he's a predator with a sweet tooth for suffering. Once incarcerated, Gorge took to the Tournaments like a fish to water, honing his combat skills both on and off the arena floor. The lack of firepower in the prison mines doesn't affect his training regimen in the least. Who needs a gun when you've got hands and teeth?"
Arclite's ' character card
Name: Marvin Hunter
Birth date: 2279
Aggresiveness: 70 (UT2003)/84 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 73
"Unlike his male counterparts, Arclite is neither a criminal nor a killer by nature. His presence in the tournaments is simply a byproduct of his genetic makeup. But watch your step around him. He's not happy to be here."
Ambrosia's ' character card
Name: Judith Karpovskya
Birth date: 2277
Aggresiveness: 77 (UT2003)/72 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 84
"A geneboosted weightlifter who strangled a judge in a fit of adrenaline induced rage, Ambrosia has resigned herself to a life in the Tournament."
Cannonball's ' character card
Name: Niles Krieger
Birth date: 2275
Aggresiveness: 87 (UT2003)/75 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 85
"If a trash compactor and a tank had offspring, then Cannonball would be the result. Big, ugly, and with the personality of a rabid grizzly, only the suicidal would voluntarily share a cell with this career criminal."
Frostbite's ' character card
Name: Nikolai Kolodenko
Birth date: 2266
Aggresiveness: 68 (UT2003)/72 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 84
"You can feel his cold gaze at a distance, like gangrene crawling beneath your flesh. It devours you, seeks to turn your blood to ice and your heart to stone. Imagine what he'll do when he actually gets his hands on you."
Reinha's ' character card
Name: Carol Robinson
Birth date: 2274
Aggresiveness: 69 (UT2003)/73 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 96
"After her husband was killed in a mining accident Reinha had nothing left to live for, so she adopted the nickname her spouse had given her in his native Portuguese and set out to find meaning in death."
Rylisa's ' character card
Name: Constance Lapp
Birth date: 2271
Aggresiveness: 75 (UT2003)/74 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 75
"Former Union Leader of Ore Miners' Local #732G, Rylisa found the bribes offered to her by an Imperial official to be an insult, so she cut off his hands and used his subdermal ID chips to access his accounts, netting her life in the Allerian Ice Mines."
Not to be confused with the Unreal Tournament character of the same name.
Siren's ' character card
Name: Eva Kasprzak
Birth date: 2276
Agility: 77 (UT2003)/76 (UT2004)
Aggresiveness: 58 (UT2003)/81 (UT2004)
Team tactics: 96
"Not only is she a victim of a severe beating with the ugly stick, she's had DNA from the tree spliced directly into her genes. There's nothing pretty about Siren and she'll be the first to admit it. Because if you mention it, she'll kick your ass."
Goliath does not have any unique characters. All of its characters use skins from the Juggernauts, and feature no custom descriptions.
- The following bots are duplicates:
- Ambrosia: Fury, Jezebel, Matriarch (UT2004); Malice, Molotov (UC)
- Arclite: Bulldog, Earthquake (UT2004); Bullseye (UT2004/UC); Cipher (UC)
- Cannonball: Brutus, Jackhammer, Perdition (UT2004); Lockdown, Obsidian (UC)
- Frostbite: Lockdown, Obsidian, Outrage (UT2004); Jackhammer, Perdition (UC)
- Gorge: Rampage (UT2004); Avalanche, Odin (UT2004/UC)
- Reinha: Medusa, Molotov, Titania (UT2004); Matriarch, Sorrow (UC)
- Diva (UC)/Rylisa (UT2004): Hydra, Misery, Sorrow (UT2004); Hydra, Venus (UC)
- Siren: Chaos, Clangor, Vengeance (UT2004); Jezebel, Medusa (UC)
- Fittingly enough, Rampage also leads the Goliath team.
- Fury shouldn't be confused with the namesake War Machine from Unreal Tournament.
- Rylisa's previous name was Lapp, which made it as her canon surname. She isn't to be confused with Rylisa from the Iron Guard team from Unreal Tournament.
- Ambrosia's UT2003 description also added a bit regarding Gorge's sexual innuendos:
- If you're searching for the artwork concerning Arclite, you might want to check Arclite.
- If you're searching for the artwork concerning Gorge, you might want to check Gorge.
See also Edit
|Unreal Tournament 2004 teams|
|Black Legion • Blood Fist • Fire Storm • Hellions • Iron Guard • Super Nova • Iron Skull • Juggernauts • Goliath • Sun Blade • The Corrupt • Thunder Crash|