- This article is about the Unreal and Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali enemy. If you're searching for the Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3 vehicle, you might want to check Manta (vehicle).
Mantas are flying reptiles found on the planet of Na Pali. Mantas have large red eyes and are green in coloration. The Manta gets its name from the Terran manta ray due to similar 'wings' that they flap to move swiftly. Another similarity is their long tails. However, the Manta has a stinger, unlike the manta rays of Earth. The Manta uses this stinger as their only form of attack, and they rely on their speed to get close enough to use it effectively. After a successful hit, they will circle their target before planning their next strike.
- Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali
- Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
- In the Invasion gametype.
Tips and tricks Edit
- While evasive, Mantas do not have a great amount of health and can be taken down easily if the player uses a hitscan weapon such as the Automag.
- The player simply must remember to keep backing up to avoid their melee attacks while always paying attention to its current location.
|Monsters: Behemoth - Brute - Cave Manta - Devilfish - Fly - Gasbag - Giant Gasbag - Ice Skaarj - Krall - Krall Elite - Lesser Brute - Manta - Mercenary - Mercenary Elite - Pupae - Skaarj Assassin - Skaarj Berserker - Skaarj Gunner - Skaarj Infantry - Skaarj Lord - Skaarj Officer - Skaarj Scout - Skaarj Sniper - Skaarj Trooper - Skaarj Warrior - Slith - Tentacle - Titan|
|Bosses: Skaarj Queen - Stone Titan - Warlord|
|NPCs and other creatures: Baby Cow - Biterfish - Bloblet - Horsefly - Nali - Nali Bird - Nali Cow - Nali Priest - Nali Rabbit|
|Beta: Dragon - Squid|