| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Akuma (whose full name is RA-Akuma) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Most of Akuma's Multi Arenas are small and symmetrical arenas that feature 2 floors with an atrium in the middle (similar to DM-Morbias).
- Underlord: (4 players) Variation of Babylon in the form of a platform in a large cave. (Though sharing the symmetrical, 2-floor layout)
- Sector 9: (2 players) It has seemingly little in common with the rest. It's set in a storage room with a number of small rooms placed around it, 2 of which contain stairs to the 2nd floor which consists of 2 walkways and the crates in the storage room.
- Neo-Tokyo: (2 players) Morbias-like, but with the addition of slopes in the atrium connecting the 2 floors.
- Babylon: (2 players) Similar to Neo-Tokyo, but removes the 4 lifts.
- Cold-Steel Pressure: (2 players) A more complex form of the overall concept, boasting 3 floors and multiple jump-pads, lifts and atria.
- Codex: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
- All of the arenas in this map can be found in the Sega Dreamcast version of UT as standalone Deathmatch maps.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|