| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-CliffyB (whose full name is RA-CliffyB) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
- Girder: (2 players) Geometrically a bit more complex, but has the same concept as the rest.
- Dust: (2 players) Trades in the cylinder for a rectangle, making it a variation on DM-Letting, with the removal of the large pillars and the addition of 2 teleporters (placed north and south on each floor).
- Google: (2 players) Is as simple as they come. 1 cylinder, 4 lifts, 2 floors, the 2nd floor consisting of an outer ring, a platform in the middle and 4 walkways in between.
- Gearbox: (2 players) Turns 2 of these walkways into slopes, connecting to another central platform on the 3rd floor.
- Paladin: (2 players) Morbias with a "§" shaped floorplan.
- Tempest: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
- All of the arenas are present in the Sega Dreamcast version of the map as standalone Deathmatch maps.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|