| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
- If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Curse.
RA-DavidM (whose full name is RA-DavidM) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Most of DavidM's arenas can be compared to CliffyB's.
- Sadden Arena: (2 players) A cylindrical arena cut in half with 2 U-shaped corridors with a large room within and lifts at both ends.
- Sunday Arena: (4 players) Is a full-fledged DM map. Like Swedish Arena, consists of a large U-shaped corridor with a large room in the middle which closely resembles DM-Deck16]['s main hall.
- Ancient Arena: (2 players) Has the bridge from Damned Arena, but changes the location of the lift (and adds 2) and adds small lava pools.
- Damned Arena: (2 players) Is close to CliffyB's Dust with a walkway connecting north and south on the 2nd floor.
- Swedish Arena: (2 players) A cylindrical arena cut in half in 1 large room with lifts north, south and east and various height differences and added hallways.
- Curse][: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|