| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-DavidM2 (whose full name is RA-DavidM2) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
For the most part, DavidM2's arenas are bigger and asymmetrical.
- Courtyard: (2 players) Consists of 1 room with a number of large or small obstructions, making the floorplan less clear-cut.
- Skyscraper: (4 players) 1-room arena with a symmetrical and simple layout.
- Cellar: (4 players) A small DM map, with many hallways, platforms, height differences and the like.
- Facility: (2 players) Set in a crate-filled asymmetrical room with 2 floors and a number of slopes.
- RipOff Arena: (2 players) Same as Skyscraper, 1-room arena with a symmetrical and simple layout.
- Agio: (4 players) Is larger than most DM maps and sports a wood-and-brick theme. There are 2 floors with plenty of Z-axis in most rooms. Usual DM-tactics apply.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|