| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Ebolt (whose full name is RA-Ebolt) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Ebolt's Multi Arenas come in 2 flavours.
- Bloodsport: (2 players) A rectangular version of Morbias, with 2 added slopes connecting the 2 floors on the outside, and a few added staircases to create some height differences.
- Urbania: (2 players) Has a completely different layout, using multiple rooms and levels, and can be seen as 1 large room with several floors and added hallways.
- Mage Tower: (2 players) Has a different setup for its 2nd floor and features a large tower in the middle of the arena. The rest remains mostly the same.
- Iron Bunker: (2 players) Keeps the towers but makes it a larger obstruction, adds a few hallways on the bottom floor and removes the 2nd floor.
- Ballista: (2 players) Has a completely different layout, using multiple rooms and levels.
- Turbine: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|