| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Heiko (whose full name is RA-Heiko) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
The arenas in Heiko are quite varied and range from very basic to relatively complex.
- Garage Arena: (2 players) Sports a DM-Stalwart-esque theme and 2 floors, 2 rooms and a bit of Z-axis gameplay.
- Arena of Death: (2 players) Is a simple one: 1 large room (with 2 small side-rooms on opposite ends) is split in half by a ditch, crossed by 3 bridges.
- Smoking Arena: (4 players) A 2-room, asymmetrical map with 2 floors and plenty of nooks and crannies.
- Freeze Arena: (2 players) An oval arena with a large courtyard in the middle with a few slopes to connect the 2 floors
- Terra Arena: (2 players) Is symmetrical and uses only 1 room. The 2nd floor is W-shaped, with lifts at the outer ends and slopes at the middle one.
- Ice Station Zeto: (4 players)
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|