| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
- If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Block Party.
- If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Morbias.
RA-Inoxx (whose full name is RA-Inoxx) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Inoxx's arenas are mostly urban-themed.
- Singularity: (4 players) This map is the exception, since it has a technical look and a complex layout with 3 rooms and 3 floors which could easily be half of a CTF map.
- Megaplex: (4 players) Is a very vertically orientated, providing lots of Z-axis action due to its multiple floors.
- Heavy Water: (4 players) Uses a bit of a unique setting, consisting of a series of walkways and platforms in what seems to be a large elevator shaft.
- Station Control: (4 players) It's the smallest and most basic, consisting of 3 floors, the second being a W-shaped platform and the third being a singular walkway.
- Block Party: (4 players) It's a spacious outdoorsy-area with only a few parts that are blocked off, a bit like UT2004's DM-Goliath on a smaller scale.
- Morbias: (2 players)
Tips and tricks Edit
- Almost all of the arenas (except Heavy Water) appear in the Sega Dreamcast version of UT as standalone Deathmatch maps.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|