| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Outworld (whose full name is Out World) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
All of Outworld's arenas are set up in outer space, with a technical theme.
- Flight Lounge: (2 players) Its layout is the same as D.S.S. Fourteen, though it's slightly larger and more open.
- Training Facility: (2 players) It's very cramped and has a more complex layout with a bit of Z-axis gameplay.
- Jump Portal: (2 players) Has 2 floating structures with jumppads, similar to many custom CTF maps, and is also set on the outer space.
- S.S. Nova Charger: (2 players) A wrecked spaceship floating in space. It's perhaps the most original of the bunch.
- D.S.S. Fourteen: (4 players) It's a bit of a simple map: 1 room, 2 floors and slopes on both ends connecting the floors.
- Hanger One: (4 players) It's the Clan Arena. It consists of 1 large hangar with multiple floors and various obstructions (crates) and walkways. The size of the room makes the arena very open, though the crates give plenty of room to hide.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|