| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Shinigami (whose full name is RA-Shinigami) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Shinigami's arenas are fantasy-themed with the arenas floating in a colorful sky.
- Jormungander: (2 players) A large rock with 2 towers and a large snake coming out of the rock. The arena is a series of wooden platforms and walkways around and under the large snake.
- Crystallized: (4 players) Is a linear map with a long, narrow bridge with rocks floating above it (reachable by jumppads).
- Dolphin Realm: (2 players) Places wooden platforms and walkways around a large floating dolphin.
- Lavalution: (4 players) Takes place in a crater, and uses a different scale and setting for an otherwise Morbias-like lay-out.
- Kamis Palace: (2 players) Is a large, open plateau with a few buildings, one of them being the only enclosed areas in the arena.
- Irish Pub: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena. A large-scaled pub with a bar, tables and chairs.
Tips and tricks Edit
- This is the only Rocket Arena map created by the mod's creator, Shinigami.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Warren|