| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
RA-Warren (whose full name is RA-Warren) is a map in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Warren uses asymmetrical, 2/3-room arenas with 2 floors and plenty of corridors in a variation of themes.
- Factory: (4 players) Uses a similar set-up as Castle, though with fewer corridors and using 3 floors instead of 2.
- Starship: (4 players) Has also similar set-up to Castle, with 2 floors and the bottom floor being 1 hallway.
- Castle: (4 players) Has 1 central room with a courtyard and a large room with stairs connecting the 2 floors. The rest of the map consists of corridors.
- Temple: (4 players) Has a top floor consisting of 2 platforms in the central room and a bottom floor with an additional corridor running around this room.
- Streets: (4 players) Places 2 building in a larger urban area, with plenty of open space and rooms to hide.
- Deck16][: (32 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GE][ • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|