| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add images.
A single-player video game is a video game where input from only one player is expected throughout the course of the gaming session. "Single-player game" usually refers to a game that can only be played by one person, while "single-player mode" usually refers to a particular game mode that is designed to be played by a single-player, though the game also contains modes that can be played by several players simultaneously.
The vast majority of modern console games and arcade games are designed so that they can be played by a single-player; although many of these games have modes that allow two or more players to play (not necessarily simultaneously), very few actually require more than one player for the game to be played. The Unreal Tournament series is one example of such.
Single-player in Unreal games Edit
- Unreal Single player
- Unreal II: The Awakening Single player
- Unreal Tournament Single player
- Unreal Championship Single player
- Unreal Tournament 2003 Single player
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Single player
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict Single player
- Unreal Tournament 3 Single player